Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

See Deleted Facebook Posts

See deleted facebook posts

See deleted facebook posts

To retrieve the post you just deleted, navigate to More > Activity Log, and then tap Trash from the top menu. You'll see any posts deleted within the past 30 days via Manage Activity. Tap a post you want to recover and then tap Restore.

How do I find deleted posts on Facebook 2022?

Next you will go down to activity log. And click on activity log. Now in the pane. Off to the left

Where can I find deleted posts?

Open the Instagram app and go to your Instagram Profile. Tap the hamburger icon at the top-right corner of the screen and select Settings. Tap on Account and look for 'Recently deleted' at the bottom of the menu. Here you can view all your recently deleted posts and stories including IGTV and Reels.

How can I see a deleted post?

To restore or permanently delete content:

  1. Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
  2. Tap in the top right, then tap Your activity.
  3. Tap Recently deleted.
  4. Tap the photo, video, or story you'd like to restore or permanently delete.

11 See deleted facebook posts Images

Delete multiple posts from Facebook  Blog article Messages Post

Delete multiple posts from Facebook Blog article Messages Post

Help me Delete Facebook Post  Step by Step to Delete my FB Post Old

Help me Delete Facebook Post Step by Step to Delete my FB Post Old

How to delete all posts on facebook page in bulk  YouTube  Facebook

How to delete all posts on facebook page in bulk YouTube Facebook

Can I Really Get Back Deleted Facebook Messages  Delete facebook

Can I Really Get Back Deleted Facebook Messages Delete facebook

900 Social Media Tutorials  News ideas in 2024  social media

900 Social Media Tutorials News ideas in 2024 social media

Pin on Facebook

Pin on Facebook

Check out your Blocked list  Facebook block list Facebook View Delete

Check out your Blocked list Facebook block list Facebook View Delete

I Deleted Facebook From My Phone and It Changed My Life For the Better

I Deleted Facebook From My Phone and It Changed My Life For the Better

How and Where to View blocked list on Facebook  Facebook help center

How and Where to View blocked list on Facebook Facebook help center

How to View blocked list on Facebook  Unblock People And Facebook

How to View blocked list on Facebook Unblock People And Facebook

Post a Comment for "See Deleted Facebook Posts "